Hey guys! I was nominated a second time for the Liebester Award by The-classical-violinist. Thank you so much for the nomination, Rebecca! 😊 You all should check out her blog, because she makes amazing cakes. 😍
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them.
2. Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you.
3. Write 11 questions for those you will nominate.
4. Answer the questions written by the blog who nominated you.
5. Nominated 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Here are eleven more facts about me!
1. I am currently learning American Sign Language.
2. Last summer, my my sister, friend, and I went camping by the lake and we had to go home because we saw bears. 😬
3. I love country music, but not a lot of people are a fan of it anymore. 😕
4. During Alaskan summers, the sun doesn’t go down until after midnight. Some people say that the light keeps them awake at night, but I like to sleep with the light………😉
5. We will be getting chickens (and probably a goose) this summer!
6. I am certified in CPR.
7. I will become a world traveler. I am going to visit Europe, and Africa before I die.
8. I do not like the beach/ocean. I am admittedly scared of getting in the ocean. Because of that, I will never go on a cruise. Whenever I think about it I just see the Titanic.
9. I LOVE Chicken Noodle Soup!! 😍
10. I love the rain. Especially in the evening when I go to sleep.
11. I have memorized over 500 Bible Verses.
Now I am going to answer Rebecca’s questions:
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? mint chip ice cream!
2. What is your favorite name? Um…..Haddassah!
3. Hunger Games (first movie) or Mockinjay? I personally think that you can’t beat the first movie. Mockingjay was just too sad for me to watch all the time. 😞
4. What is your favorite school subject? I generally love History, but this year it is Geography.
5. Would you rather read or watch a movie? Read!!
6. What does your dream home look like? It needs a lot of bedrooms, a huge library with multiple levels (balconies and ladders), a big kitchen stocked with al of the best cookware and machines, and a walk-in closet!!
7. If you have a pet, what is it’s name? I have two cats; Katniss and Rue, and one dog; Ziva.
8. Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? Indoors.
9. Have you ever had a big party before? If so, what did you have it for? I am drawing a blank…..not sure……
10. What skills do you have? I like to say I have acting skills……
11. Do you enjoy the Ron Paul Curriculum? Well, it is ok. Not as good as some other things that I have done though. I would rather do my science somewhere else.
Here are the questions for my nominees:
1. What time do you usually start school, and what time are you usually done?
2. What is the worst chore ever?
3. Can you roll your tongue or raise an eyebrow?
4.What is something you are afraid of?
5. Do you share a bedroom or have your own?
6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
7. Have you ever been skiing?
8. Where in the world would you go if you could go anywhere?
9. What is the strangest/grossest thing you have ever eaten?
10. Do you have a YouTube channel?
11. What year will you graduate?
Now, here are my nominations for the Liebester Award: