The rules for the award are:
1. Thank the people who nominated you and link back to their blogs
2. Answer the questions that are asked
3. Nominate other blogs for the award
4. Write 11 questions for those you nominated
5. Display the Sunshine Blogger logo on your blog post
First I will answer Ivana’s questions:
1. Book or Movie? Book!!
2. Beach or Pool? Pool!
3. Dream Vacation? A trip all over Europe! More specifically: Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, England, Scotland and Ireland…….😍
4. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? A Siberian Husky
5. Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible? Be invisible!
6. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher, missionary, dancer, and nurse…..lol! 😜
7. Coffee or tea? Tea!
8. What is your favorite Disney Prince and Princess? Umm, Rapunzel and Flynn!
9. Animated or live action movies? Live Action
10. If you could meet one famous person, alive or dead who would it be? Mary the Mother of Jesus
11. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint-Chip! Yum!
Now for Odessa’s questions:
1. Favorite kind of meat? Turkey or Chicken
2. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball!
3. If you could go skydiving, would you? Maybe…..maybe not….can’t decide!! It would have to be an in-the-moment decision.
4. Have you ever went unconscious? I don’t think so….
5. What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten? Pickled Pigs Feet……😬
6. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Pickled Pigs Feet, I guess….
7. Do you like hot peppers and hot sauce? Sure
8. Do you work out on a regular basis? Pretty regular
9. What is your favorite hobby? Singing and baking
10. Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving
11. What is currently your favorite song? Mended by Matthew West! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7P2vb8zm68
Now for Catherine’s questions:
1. How old are you? 15
2. Do you drink coffee? Only with a lot of cream and sugar
3. What is the scariest thing you ever did? Jump off a cliff into the water I guess……idk
4. Have you ever felt so mad you could tear someone’s skin off? Weird question…..but no……maybe…..
5. What is your favorite song to listen to? Our Song by Taylor Swift
6. Have you ever raised a garden by yourself before? No, but I would love too!
7. What is your favorite kind of dog? Any kind of Shepherd dog, or a Siberian Husky!
8. Have you ever seen the TV Show Planet Earth, which one is your favorite? I believe I have seen a couple, but I don’t know which one is my favorite
9. Are you a runner? Not really
10. Which way would you rather die? Drown or be shot? Probably be shot, because it would be quicker
11. Do you prefer the city or the country? The country!
Now for Danny’s questions:
1. What is the scariest show you have ever watched? Jericho
2. What death would you prefer, water or fire? Umm, fire because I guess you would pass out for the smoke before you got burned……
3. What is your name? Shiphrah Christine Brueckner
4. What is your quest? Finish High-school and find a good culinary school
5. What is the Capital of Australia? Canberra
6. Dogs or Cats? Dogs!!
7. If you could make one movie or TV Show a reality, what would it be? I Love Lucy
8. What is your favorite animated movie? Fox and the Hound
9. Who is your favorite music artist? Hollyn
10. Which is better, living on a city or farm? Farm
11. What is the first thing you want to accomplish before you die? Make a Difference somewhere, or do something to be remembered by
And last, but certainly not least are Myriam’s questions:
1. When did you lose your first tooth? I think when I was 5 or 6, I was playing with a rope in my mouth and my older brother yanked on it.
2. Where you homeschooled all your life? Yes
3. Summer or Winter? Summer
4. What is your favorite winter sport and summer sport? Skiing and Baseball
5. Last book you read? Rosemary: the Hidden Kennedy Daughter
6. What art do you do? I take Voice lessons
7. Are you going to College? Sort of…Culinary Scool
8. T Shirts or Shirts? Shirts
9. How old were you when you first saw snow? I have been around snow all my life
10. Do you have a drivers license? No, but I have my Permit
11. Favorite part of being homeschooled? Being able to do school in my pj’s……..😜
Here are my 11 questions for the people I nominate:
1. What are excited about this summer?
2. Are you more of a clean person or messy one?
3. What was the last sickness you had?
4. What is something you are afraid of?
5. Do you want to get married?
6. Do you like performing in front of audiences?
7. Are more of an introvert or extrovert?
8. Have you ever been on a train or airplane?
9. How many places around the world (states included) have you traveled to? And what are they?
10. Do you have a phone?
11. Did you enjoy answering my questions? 😏
And my nominees are: